Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Greg Altmann is my Best Friend

Greg Altmann is my best friend but NOT because of the following reasons:

1. One time in high school he threw me into a big pile of lunch trays for no reason.

2. On my 18th birthday, my parents threw me a huge party at a park and invited all my friends. We were playing football and my dad inadvertently threw the ball like a girl and everyone at the party laughed. I wasn’t even that embarrassed. Everybody has seemed to have forgotten about the incident except Greg, who reminds me and makes fun of me every time I see him.

3. He was an accomplice to the time that Mike Servais robbed me of my coat and shoes and made me walk home from the airport in the middle of Winter. It was freezing outside. Greg was the getaway driver and he laughed at me a lot while it was happening.

4. He sucks at Ping Pong.

5. One time I saw Greg talking on his cell phone and he dropped it into a pint of beer.

Other than that, like I said, he’s a pretty good guy.

Here is a brief synopsis on how I feel about my roommates:

Joe Daniels: Big dork and kind of stinky
Aaron Van Lieshout: Jerkstore
Abbey Selle: Girl
Dave Dimmer: Sucks at Mario Kart
Andy Copely: He’s okay

Here’s a picture of the worst roommate of them all:















Yeah, his name is Hercules and he likes to bite at my feet and ankles all the time. One time, he came barging into my room and began to chew on my good dress shoes. I politely asked him to stop. Then he looked right into my eyes and took a huge dump in the middle of my carpeting. The poop was gross and disgusting. Then Hercules started biting my ankles and feet again. I was super pissed.

No comments: