Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Animal Crackers

I love the week before Christmas. The last of my shopping is complete. Snow is still fun. Trading Places is on TBS. Life is good.

Life was so good yesterday that I decided to take a break from work and grab a bag of my favorite cookies to get into the yuletide spirit. Actually, I don’t know what category frosted circus animal crackers falls under but I found them in the cookie aisle so I am calling them cookies.

So I when I got home and cracked open the bag, you can imagine my surprise when I found this gem of a frosted circus animal cracker.



Here’s another nice piece of shit. Seriously, what the hell is this creature?



Ditto for this little guy. Is that a dorsal fin? Since when were sharks allowed in the circus?


If you thought these few monstrosities were a fluke, think again.



The whole bag was filled with pink and white frosted blobs of God knows what. With sprinkles. If I were I kid, I would be disappointed. Hell, I’m an adult and I’m disappointed. This is just plain lazy. You can do better than this, Nabisco.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a shitty bag of skittles once and I sent all the shitty ones back to them, and they sent me 5 good bags.

You could probably score on this.

Anonymous said...

This is almost as infuriating as the ratio of banana flavored candies to actually edible runts in a package. What? Is the yellow dye used to make these atrocities cheaper than the rest or something wonka? You cheap bastard. We have traveled to the moon, but we can't create an artificial banana flavor that doesn't taste like powdered shit. A world like this is not worth living in. Fuck banana runts!
/runt rant

Wohlhan86 said...

Amen! Don't get me started on Banana Runts. On the scale of terrible candies, they rank between Good N Plenties and a Bit O Honey.

JD said...

You leave banana Runts out of this! I would save a single banana Runt from a burning house before any one of you.